Brunch with Hello Parry @ Little Willy's



I haven't told many people yet, but I'm excited to announce that I'm one of the first Perth feature writers for Fashion Society! They are a Australian nation-wide team of feature writers, and together they incorporate all things lifestyle and fashion industry related for designers, local labels, retailers, creatives and like-minded fashion enthusiasts.

 For my first article, I decided to interview the lovely Sandy Lai, founder of the increasingly popular Perth local fashion website; Hello Parry. I'll let you guys know when my article has been published, and will provide a link (here). Until then, here are some visuals of our delicious brunch at Little Willy's in Northbridge.

edit: the article is now live. Click here to read my first Fashion Society article!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA



Here is my typical drink of choice. Soy latte. Hmm, so basic. Hah.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Sandy chose the flat white, how gorgeous does it look against her wooly sweater?

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

We just loved that we were eating out so openly on the main road, and standing for our flatlays. What's the point of being embarrassed? #noshame

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

BIRCHER MUESLI

Sandy knew that I was a sucker for bircher muesli so she recommended me to order the infamous Bircher at Little Willy's. It was honestly was so good! For all you Bircher lovers out there, you definitely have to come here.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

BREAKFAST WRAP

Apparently this was Sandy's regular choice every time she visits this cafe. I can only imagine how regular she must go since it's so close to the Hello Parry HQ.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Hello, surprise surprise! Yes this is the typical food #flatlay. 

SNEAK PEAK BEHIND THE SCENES AT HELLO PARRY HQ.

How exciting, finally some non-food related images! I'm hoping to blog more about lifestyle/fashion, since it's getting ridiculous how many people I meet ask me if all I do during the week is go out to brunch...

After stuffing ourselves with food, we walked back to the Hello Parry Headquarters where Sandy showed me around her workspace.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Yes, that is me in the reflection of the sunnies...

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

It's so inspirational that Sandy started out by selling clothes on eBay as a hobby, to establishing the Hello Parry brand and label. During the early stages, customers even included Australian bloggers such as Elle Ferguson (They All Hate Us), Amanda Shadforth (Oracle Fox) and Sara Donaldson (Harper and Harley) upon the lead up to Mercedes Fashion Week in Sydney.

You can read more about it when my article is published, yay.

Comments

Popular Posts