Flora & Fauna - Northbridge



So I know it's been way too long since I last posted, but trust me - April has been one crazy month. Ask me to summarise April in 3 words? I turned twenty-one! Woo! How crazy, I still can't believe how fast time has gone, I'm starting to see wrinkles already...

On a more relevant foodie note, here are some photos from the archives that I took when Alex and I visited Flora & Fauna over a month ago. And yes, I decided to play around with the editing this time, opting for a more vintage feel, inspired after two whole days of editing my 'Enchanted Garden' 21st photos.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


PINK FLAMINGO





We decided to just order one drink and meal between us, as we had visited the Small Batched event earlier that day and were already quite full. (Photos from Small Batched will be up shortly).



Craving for something refreshing, we chose the Pink Flamingo, which promises to "brighten your outlook and put a spring in your step with this invigorating blend" - claps for creativity!




OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Pink grapefruit, Pear, Beetroot and Organic Acai ($7.50).

GOJI SUPERFOOD MUESLI

Since Alex and I arrived quite later, they had already ran out of the majority of their fresh produce, which meant a lot of items were unavailable from the menu. Luckily for us, we wanted the muesli, and so they compensated for lack of the regular fruits with others. We thought it tasted absolutely amazing! So much flavour and freshness in a single (very generous) bowl!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA





A very generous serving of goji berries, nuts, seeds, and sweetened with real maple syrup. Served with fresh seasonal fruit and milk (dairy, almond, rice, soy), or yoghurt ($14.00).





The couple behind the counter were the one of the most genuine people I've ever met. Their service made the cafe feel very home-y and family-orientated, almost as if you were invited over for breakfast at a family or friend's. As we left to say bye, they asked us if we wanted to take home a baked treat each to go. Um, yes?!

Every option sounded equally as tempting. Chocolate tarts, blueberry muffins, choc-brownies... After a long hard minute deciding, Alex chose the best thing to ever exist; the home-made peanut butter and choc brownie. YUM. The couple convinced me to choose the freshly baked blueberry-choc muffin. Best decision of the afternoon for sure!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Peanut butter & Choc Brownie

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Freshly baked Blueberry-choc Muffin

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Promised myself to definitely come visit again. If you know me by now, I love cafes that offer healthy menus, and this place is the package. Great outdoor lighting, delicious fresh food and impeccable service. Promise yourself to visit too!

FLORA & FAUNA

$


4/70 Aberdeen Street

Perth, WA



TUES - FRI: 7.30AM - 5PM

SAT - SUN: 8.30AM - 3PM

Comments

  1. Thanks for the recommendation vic! Honestly wouldn't of been able to find such a magical brunch area! Definitely my go to blog now for brunch spots in perth! KEEP DOING YOU GIRL YOU KEEP DOING YOU <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Rachel! You are honestly the sweetest girl ever! I'll be sure to update and eat out just for you hahah xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts