zomato x hylin foodie meet up

I was invited to go to a 'foodie long table brunch' meet up this morning, courtesy of Zomato Australia. When I saw the venue, of course I couldn't say no! Hylin West Leederville is one of my favourite brunch locations thanks to their all day breakfast menu, and obviously made it to my list of 'top all-day brunch cafes in Perth'

Hylin has recently expanded its back, and now have a gorgeous area with huge open windows, perfect for those food photos for insta. There is talk that there may be cooking classes and movie nights in the near future? #ooh Whatever the rumours, the long table is perfect for private functions and special events! I celebrated my own 21st birthday with a small group of friends for brunch this year at Hylin, but thanks to this new back area, I'm now trying to think of any excuse to visit again!



AÇAI BOWL & GRANOLA 

I was ecstatic when they let me change my assigned meal to the Açai bowl; if you've been following me on Instagram, you can see how often I order these delicious smoothie bowls!


açai bowl topped with granola; acai, banana, mixed berries, coconut water with kiwi fruit, strawberries and banana ($11.00)


BREAKFAST BRUSCHETTA

I was next to Fran (@misseatalotblog), and obviously like good foodie friends do, they let you take photos of their food. Besides, I'm pretty sure she was off somewhere else taking photos of someone else's food, haha!


breakfast bruschetta; poached egg, rocket, cherry tomato, avocado, fetta, fried shallots on ciabatta - GF ($14.50).


CREAMED CORN AND CHORIZO

This was Jasmine's (@ZomatoAus) dish, I know how hungry you were, so shout out to this babe for waiting so patiently!


creamed corn and chorizo; fried egg, grilled chorizo, creamed corn, asparagus, chipotle sauce on ciabatta - GF ($16.50).


SMOKED BACON & ROASTED FIELD MUSHROOM


smoked bacon and roasted field mushroom; smoked bacon, crushed peas, roasted field mushroom, with rocket and grated parmesan on ciabatta ($16.50).



MAJOR AND MORSEL FOOD CO - DESSERTS

I am the biggest sweet tooth, so I was especially excited when they brought out these delicious dessert options from @majorandmorselfoodco. The girls and I agreed that the best thing about these desserts were that they were 'breakfast desserts'; perfect for something sweet during the day time, when you're still feeling a bit peckish. 

I had the raw berry cheesecake, pictured below. 


raw berry cheesecake popsicle 


post-breakfast complimentary coffees thanks to the head at Hylin; I had my go-to; an iced almond latte. 


lemon meringue tart


this is such good latte art for a soy cappuccino! #talent


Huge thanks again to Zomato Australia and Hylin for hosting this great 'long table brunch'; styling was pretty as a picture thanks to Stacey Clark.

Check out the other photos documented from the other foodies that attended the event. I've tagged them all in this Instagram photo. It was amazing that everyone there was taking their time to take pictures of their meals. Feels good to be surrounded by like-minded food enthusiasts, aha! x 


Comments

Popular Posts