The Perfect Winter LBD


Every girl needs to have a LBD or 'Little Black Dress' in their wardrobe. It's a staple clothing item for those nights you don't want to spend too much time thinking about what to wear.


Strangelane black ribbed body con dress  / Kitsch Place Oversized Camel Coat / Hello Parry Mirror Clear Santorini Sunglasses / Nasty Gal Fluffy Pink Clutch /  Daniel Wellington Classic Watch / The Peach Box Twisted Nail Bangle 


Strangelane is a new Perth-based online boutique. They were lovely enough to send me this gorgeous black knit bodycon dress. The black ribbed detail, high neck and subtle side cut outs make this number the perfect choice for those winter night outs.  

Yes I know, something a little bit different than those food posts. I've been wanting to post these for a while but never found the time. Since I'm taking a little break from uni this year, I can finally work on some styling posts I've been meaning to do for ages now!

I know it's been extra long since I've last posted, but that's because I've been tweaking the blog interface and design. You should hear more from me more regularly now though :) 

Hope everyone has a fabulous week ahead of them! x 



Comments

Popular Posts