art of artisan

I was invited to attend the 'Art of Artisan' collection last month, which showcased the mid year collection from the CIT Advanced Diploma and Textiles Graduates of 2015.

Scroll down to watch the mini video I made, highlighting some selective pieces.


I was delighted when my friend Tamara (@tamaraloo) invited me to attend the CIT Fashion and Textiles Graduates mid year show. I brought my home girl, Janelle, along to watch the collection that the graduates have been working hard on for the past 6 months. 


a r t  o f  a r t i s a n


Each collection was inspired by a different artist, a textile influence, and a fashion designer. The inspiration; 'Art of Artisan', was portrayed through research of various artisan techniques and translated through the collection's fabrication. 


Graduates whose collection previewed in the video:

Elle Campbell / Sherin Kackari / Lauren Willems / Jasminka Zaneta / Tamara Loo / Rebecca Grime

Disclaimer: haha yes, I might have been a little biased towards Tamara (maybe), just watch the video ;)

Thanks so much for having me come down!

x

Comments

Popular Posts